Hope Hearing & Tinnitus Center, a privately-owned independent Audiology practice in Hiawatha, IA is seeking an Audiologist to add to our team. We have been helping the hard of hearing community since 2019. We are passionate about providing the best hearing healthcare technology available and to provide the best experience possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment. The position is flexible for individuals seeking either full or part time employment.
The Audiologist will be responsible for hearing evaluations for all ages, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss.
Main Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations.
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Otoscopy, Cerumen Management, Tympanometry, Tinnitus
- Conduct pure-tone air and bone-conduction testing (MCLs and UCLs to be established when needed for hearing device programming.)
- Conduct Speech Testing.
- Executes a treatment plan through excellent counseling and education.
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs.
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, etc.
- May also be involved in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and patient information.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
You will need:
- Education: Masters or Doctorate in Audiology
- Active IA Dispensing license or eligible for licensure
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Self-starter, team player, positive energy
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus commission plan
- Paid time off, holidays
- Medical, 401(k) 3% match
- Other Perks