North County Audiology, an independent hearing healthcare practice in the North County San Diego area, is seeking a motivated individual to manage the front office.
Part-time (Monday to Friday 1pm-5pm)
- Answer patient calls, responding to inquiries and scheduling appointments.
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Maintain patient records.
- Assist with print and social media marketing efforts.
- Verity patient insurance benefits.
- Assist with patient billing.
- High School diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required.
- 2 years front office experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Detail orientated.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience preferred.