Overview: Practice Administrator
An established private hearing healthcare business located in Salinas, CA is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as Practice Administrator.
The successful candidate must have a demonstrated history of managing cross functional, operational teams and individual staff members for a customer centric, service oriented business.
- Implement/manage to established business development methodology.
- Ensure that all employees meet/exceed company's Key Performance Metrics on a daily basis.
- Drive double-digit revenue growth annually.
- Establish strong employee accountability through daily active management of all employees.
- Direct all company meetings.
- Human Resources: Recruit, hire, train, develop and replace when necessary.
- Ensure incredible customer service is provided by everyone in the company.
- Financial reporting and analysis.
- Manage marketing plan and budget.
- Through the success of the team, elicit year over year sales growth.
- Candidates must have a college degree (business degree preferred).
- 3-5 years prior management experience, preferably in a customer service, operationally diverse, retail business.
- Strong management philosophy and active management skills absolutely necessary.
- Demonstrated history of managing operations and sales people to results, deadlines.
- Demonstrated history of driving top line growth.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Oral/written communication skills and abilities.
- Responsible, high energy, excellent attention to detail.
- A compassionate approach to customers is essential.
- Multi-site management experience highly preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed