A Private Hearing Healthcare Practice located in Manteca, CA is seeking a Medical Biller for this well-established practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be an aggressive medical insurance claims collector who demonstrates the ability to process claims accurately and in a timely manner: and who understands how to minimize denials.
- Process claims for Medicare, Medicaid, HMO's, and PPO's and all other private insurances.
- Assist with scheduling patients and handling telephone inquiries in the front office as needed.
- 3-5 years medical billing experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Business school or associates degree equivalent is a plus. .
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Certified Medical Assistant a plus.
The ideal candidate will also possess
- A strong work ethic.
- A professional attitude
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to work well independently.