A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Bridgeton and Lake St. Louis is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed (training provided).
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Provide back-up billing support.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- Primarily scheduled at one office, with approximately 1 day per week at other office
- Coordinate with other Front Office Professional on projects
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree a plus.
- Reliable transportation to both locations
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office or Open Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet