We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Danville, CA and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear better and achieve their full potential. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. If you are open to working in a diverse and challenging work environment, please contact us today!
- This position involves working in a private community office as well as a fast paced country based audiology clinic. These settings provide access to a diverse population of patients from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Knowledge of, or fluency in Spanish is an advantage.
- This position involves 2 days at an external clinic and 2 days in the community office for a total of 4 days per week.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from patients; conduct audiological testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Hearing instrument selection, dispensing, verification, follow-up and trouble shooting.
- Masters Degree in Audiology ; Doctor of Audiology degree is preferred.
- Active and current California dispensing audiology license in good standing.
Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
- Excellent clinical skills with the drive and ability to work with a diverse adult and pediatric population.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work with a busy and fast paced schedule.