We are a growing hearing healthcare practice of twenty five years in Bremerton, WA and currently seek an Audiologist or HIS who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Program hearing aids using a computer.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission/bonus program, plus a benefits package including health insurance and 401K