We are a busy hearing healthcare practice in Bermuda. Bermuda is a British Dependent Territory,
an island of 22 square miles, with a population of 64,000. We are currently seeking an Audiologist
who is driven, self-motivated and passionate about helping patients. The ideal candidate will be
expected to work with both adult and paediatric patients.
The position is full time and daily tasks include, but not limited to:
• conducting audiometric testing
• counselling patients
• making recommendations for hearing aids
• composing reports to referring physicians
• making ear impressions and ear molds
• ordering instruments
• diagnostic testing for adults and children, including neonatal hearing screening
• programming hearing aids
• assist with any adjustments, questions or problems
• maintain documentation and patient files
The applicant should have a Masters Degree in Audiology or Au.D. as well as an active and
current hearing aid dispensing license. We are looking for someone with an interest and
experience in paediatrics as well as adult audiology. We would expect the successful candidate
to have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to interact professionally with
patients, physicians and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications and experience,
plus a benefits package.