A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Manteca, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to assist the front/back office and represent our practice with professionals. We are looking for people that are interested in growth opportunity and that are interested in working with helping patients hear better.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Experience in optical or ophthalmology is greatly desired
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet.