A private medical practice in West Los Angeles, CA is looking for an energetic, compassionate and motivated individual to assist the front office and represent our practice with professionals.
Part-time (Flexible Days)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule
- Contact patients to confirm appointments when needed.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Provide back-up billing support.
- Insurance verification
- Must maintain patient orders
- Process and track sales accurately
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years front office experience
- Must be comfortable with computers/technology.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
- Must have some flexibility with the work schedule
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet.