A Private Hearing Healthcare Practice located in Downtown Chicago, IL is seeking a Medical Biller for this well-established practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be an aggressive medical insurance claims collector who demonstrates the ability to process claims accurately and in a timely manner: and who understands how to minimize denials.
- Process claims for Medicare and PPO's and all other private insurances.
- Assist with scheduling patients and handling telephone inquiries in the front office as needed.
- 3-5 years medical billing experience.
- Experience with 3rd party billing (managed care) a PLUS!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Business school or Associates degree equivalent is a plus.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate will also possess
- A strong work ethic
- A professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to work well independently