An established Hearing Healthcare private practice with located in Salinas, CA is seeking an ambitious professional to join our team as an Office Manager. The candidate must be an outgoing, personable self-starter with excellent communication and clerical skills, great management experience, computer background, detail oriented and extremely organized.
Open to full or part time.
- Manage Administrative and billing staff.
- Ensure billing completed accurately and timely.
- Manage Patient schedule ensuring efficiency.
- Ensure patients are greeted and served properly.
- Provide daily active management of all staff to ensure excellence achieved in customer service, scheduling, billing and all other operations functions.
- Provide daily reporting on key business metrics.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- Medical billing and accounts receivable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to track and demonstrate results and compile executive summaries
- Strong analytical accounting experience
- 4 yr-degree; healthcare background preferred
The successful candidate will also possess:
- The ability and willingness to actively and effectively manage staff on a daily basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation and excellent organizational skills