A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Santa Rosa, CA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to operate the front office and represent our practice with patients and professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining referral relationships
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage busy schedule
- Contact patients to confirm and prepare charts appointments
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics
- Effectively handle telephone, email, and in-person inquiries
- Completes administrative processing and recordkeeping
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service. Help with patient testing as needed.
- Execute various accounting functions
- Works with billing to facilitate authorizations, benefit verification, and payment collection/deposit
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy
- Provide back-up billing and lab support
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented and organized.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior medical/healthcare office experience a plus!
- Independent worker, thinks on their feet.
- Hourly wage
- Performance based bonus
- Health benefits