We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Santa Monica, CA currently seeking an audiologist, or HIS, who is driven, self-motivated and passionate about helping patients improve the quality of their lives through hearing. This position offers a competitive salary with commission potential. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically, a true team player and have the ability to effectively, confidently and compassionately counsel while building rapport. We are a family practice, so it is important for the patients to feel comfortable and at home. If you are open to sharing your knowledge and passion for hearing healthcare along with learning new fitting processes designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace then please contact us today!
- Establish rapport with and gather case history from patients, conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids and/or medical intervention as needed.
- Appropriately select and fit hearing aids and/or hearing protection devices.
- Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare.
- Serve as an educational consultant for LA charter schools
- Maintain documentation, patient files and perform report writing as needed.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest advances in the industry and actively pursue continuing education.
- Masters Degree and/or Doctorate of Audiology or CA state HAD license
- Previous clinical and dispensing experience
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated compassion and patience with customers
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented with excellent record keeping skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Substantial base income, plus additional compensation programs
- Training and continuing education (CEU) covered
- Career mobility, flexible working hours
- Computer based testing equipment